Please join us as welcome Richard Rothstein, author of "The Color of Law" to Western New York on January 15, 2020.
Where: Elim Christian Fellowship
70 Chalmers Ave, Buffalo, NY 14214
When: 7pm ~ Lecture, followed by a book signing
Register for this FREE event here: https://forms.gle/PCHAULwGYPz6ChAs9
- The Episcopal Diocese Commission to Dismantle Racism & Discrimination
- Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Greater Buffalo Racial Equity Roundtable
- National Federation for Just Communities (NFJC)
- Temple Beth Zion
- WNY Area Labor Federation (AFL-CIO)
- Buffalo Niagara Community Reinvestment Coalition
- NAACP ~ Buffalo Chapter
- Elim Christian Fellowship
- The John R. Oishei Foundation
Books are available for $10
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to order a book. Books will also be available after the lecture.
There is easily accessible parking right off Main Street with plenty of spots available.